Our values are displayed around the school on this tree, created by our children, parents and staff
- We want our children to be resilient to keep trying with enthusiasm when the solution isn’t easy and persevere when things don’t go as planned.
- We challenge our children to be curious, to question the world around them and to seek out their own knowledge, answers and beliefs.
- We insist our children and staff are respectful. That they show and expect respect for themselves, their peers, staff and the school in which they learn.
- We want our children to feel nurtured, to feel cared about, looked after and safe and to help others to feel that way too
- We all recognise and support the children and adults within our school community and are proud to be associated with the wider community in which we live and learn.